Wednesday, October 27, 2010

10.22.10, Ingolstadt: Last Friday Night(T.G.I.F.) - Katy Perry

"Pictures of last night
Ended up online
I'm screwed
Oh well
It's a blacked out blur
But I'm pretty sure it ruled
Damn
Last Friday night
Yeah we danced on tabletops
And we took too many shots 
But this Friday night,
Do it all again."
*My opportunity to quote a song :)) Love this song sorry!


Since I slept at around 5 or 6 am already last night, I woke up today at around 2 pm. Kinda lazy day since the weather was awful. 

Went out to buy myself a phone and to run some errands alone. Also I passed by H&M cause I was bored and got heels for 3 Euros(Php 180). Crazy. HAHA!

Kinda gulo our plan for that night cause everyone was just messaging me asking where I was and where I was going. I got so stressed. But the main plan was just that I was gonna meet Jini and Miki and that's what I stuck to!

I was chatting with Laurin(Gia's DJ friend) sometime in the evening and he was super nice and funny! Stephanie came over just because we were both bored. HAHA! She then went home to fix up and I kept on talking to Laurin lang. He even helped me pick an outfit out. It so happens that I went to his gig in a bar in Furth(near Nuremberg) during our first week here and he remembered liking my outfit and told me to wear the same thing. Now, I don't really repeat outfits so much but I kinda followed his advice. Mostly because he was so nice to have remembered my outfit that night :))

We first went to Gluck'n to chill and pre-game before going to Eiskeller. It was a good enough chill Biergarten and we liked that. At around 12.30 though, we moved to Eiskeller. Just in time cause Jini and Miki were on their way na also. 

We finally saw them and I introduced Butch and Steph and they now love the two girls as much as I do :) YAY!

My lovely friends Miki and Jini!

Friday nights at Eiskeller is ladies night so an entrance fee of 3 Euros buys you stubs worth 10 Euros and you use these for drinks. WE REALLY LIKED THAT. It was beyond sulit. HAHA!

This is Alex; All the pictures so far(before I steal from Steph and update this; my camera was dead)are from him

We had a lot of fun in Eiskeller but at around 3 am, we moved to Maki with the two girls. Steph and Butch left soon after that but I stayed with the girls.We had a bit more fun together but it didn't take too long before the brought me home na in a cab. Such nice ladies:) WE ALL REALLY LOVE THEM<3 Plus they say my name in the cutest accent ever! 

More pictures of us:

<3 you Miki

The Friday night group:)

My two best Germany buddies!!!

Tschuss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment