Friday, October 8, 2010

10.06.10, Ingolstadt: Buzzed at midday, shopping at West Park and Finally a Fixed Room!!!

Today we had to fix a bunch of school stuff:) We went out at around 2pm to go and visit the faculty. But first we ate at this nice Persian restaurant. Since I cook and Steph ate her favorite waffles before leaving the house, it was only Butch who ate.

I got really surprised when the waiter served us 3 shots of drinks that tasted like Jagermeister but it was clear. He said they were "frei" or free. Meaning they were on the house. Since Steph doesn't really drink, I ended up drinking two shots while Butch had one. As if that wasn't already shocking, after Butch's meal, the waiter served us three shots again. I had one last and Butch too. I decided against drinking Steph's cause then I might've seriously died already. Here's a picture of Butch and I tip(sy)--> NOT QUITE TIPSY HAHAHA!


We met with Marta the International Office girl and also with Jeanette, Steph's tutor. We had to get student health insurances cause it's required:) We then asked Jeannette about going somewhere where we can buy electronics, house stuff, etc. and she mentioned going to West Park which was around 10 minutes away by bus. 



While Steph and Butch went around Saturn, a huge ass electronics store much like CdR King, I went inside the mall and shopped in H&M and New Yorker instead:) Bought a tube top, a couple of belts and a pretty night out dress all for 18 Euro which is around a thousand pesos only. Score! 

After which, we stopped by Roller for house items! Spent 26 Euro but got everything I needed to make my tiny apartment very homey. See the pictures below:)

We sadly missed the bus home by 10 seconds. As in, we saw the bus arrive at the stop which was across the road from where we were currently walking then. But people here are super on time and so the bus left at around 7:15 when it was scheduled to arrive and leave. Crazy though cause the next bus wasn't arriving for another 30 minutes and we had to wait a full half hour for it. 

I was finally able to buy everything I need for my house and I was super happy about that! And I decided to take pictures of it finally. Check out my October 1, 2010 entry to see the 'before' pictures of my apartment.




Downstairs chill area



 Kitchen and Bathroom


Coat hanger, Clothes and Shoes


Side Table and Study Table

AND MY FAVORITE PART OF THE WHOLE APARTMENT:


MY SUPER COMFY BED!!!

I really believe in my heart I have the prettiest and chillest apartment of the three:)) HAHA! Ask pa Steph and Butch:))

Tschuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment