Sunday, October 17, 2010

10.13.10, Ingolstadt: Stress Day #1.5 and Intelligent Conversations

I had my interview at the Rathaus today and Marta and Dominik, someone from the Welcome Team and was my translator for the day, accompanied me. I met with them at exactly 9.30 am at the Rathausplatz. I don't have pictures with him but I stole this from his Facebook profile. HAHA! 

He's a soldier. Kidding.

He's in love with someone. HAHA!

Anyways.

I was told exactly what Butch and Steph were told. Marta was there though to fix some issues with our papers but then really couldn't do anything. So after days of panicking and planning and excitement I had to receive news that unfortunately, our Amsterdam trip for the weekend was just gonna be impossible since without a residence permit, all travel outside the country was. 

I had to tell Steph and Butch this news and they didn't appreciate it at all. No worries though, we just moved the trip to the end of the month. 

At home, I decided to take pictures of my downstairs area complete with plant this time. HAHA! Really happy about the plant e. Why ba?


Very pretty I think :)

We then went to school to discuss a few things with Marta and since she's leaving we ended up taking pictures with her also. 


Ciao Marta!

After saying our farewells, we were sitting and chilling at the lobby when this girl approached us and asked if we were the exchange students from the Philppines. Turns out, she's friends with Gia and knew about us coming. Her name's Heidi and she's really nice and we think she kind of looks like that pretty Asian chick in Lipstick Jungle. Also we met one more friend of Gia's whose name is Robert... or I might be inventing that name but til I get to ask for his real one again, we're all sticking to Robert haha. She also invited us to a couple of parties and this was one of them:


We then headed to Due Bar Cucina at  Bergbraüβtrasse after school. Butch and Steph hadn't eaten so they just ate for a while. Our conversation led to topics such as Marcos, Imelda, Carlos Celdran, raising our kids in an environment like Ingolstadt and so on. Really good talk though :)




Also, we saw some really adorable little boys who I swear are so cute, I died. I want for my kids to like them! Future kids! Far future kids! After marriage far future kids :)) The first totally looks like a model for the kid's line of Guess or Gap while the other one looks so bad ass with his shaved head and ear piercing!!!



We three separated ways on the way home and I went to Norma once more for some groceries. We kept to ourselves for most of the night but at around 11 or so, Steph came over for midnight snack and HIMYM. Butch was being bagal so Steph and I ended up talking about TV shows, cartoons and teen series from our childhoods. We covered shows from Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and the Disney Channel. REALLY FUN TO REMINISCE!

Butch finally arrived, ate and joined in the conversation for a while. We finally got to watch HIMYM at around midnight or something.

Tschuss! 


No comments:

Post a Comment