Friday, October 8, 2010

10.04.10, Ingolstadt: Back home from Munich! Home sweet home!

Went home from Munich today at around lunch time! 

When I arrived at the station, I went straight to a pillow-comforter-matress place along St. Anton("Zahnt Antohn" haha) to get myself a pillow and a comforter. Yippee! 

Rang Steph's doorbell at around 1 pm already and she was very happy to see me! Yay!

Shopped around the city center for groceries and also a few house items:) Look at my full kitchen!



Steph and Butch basically bought nothing. HAHA! Not even oil! HAHA!

Here's a picture of Butch's ref stolen from his FB album:

Steph's ref looked almost the same:) See? I'm the least patapon one in this place:)) HAHAHAHA! 

Since I was the only one who had anything to cook, I decided to cook for Butch and Steph. I didn't have salt so my Aglio Olio turned into cream based pasta as I had to use Cream cheese as my salt:))Butch took a picture of it: 


PROMISE IT TASTES BETTER THAN IT LOOKS. This was taken halfway through eating it kasi:))

That's all for now!

Tschuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment