Thursday, October 21, 2010

10.18.10, Ingolstadt: First day of school, Tour of Ingolstadt and Fun Get-together!!!


My day started with that amazing cup of hot cocoa :)

We then headed to school for our first class ever! Yay! I was running a tad bit late but well within the grace period(12.15) might I mention!!! Butch and Steph went ahead but it was okay since I got to class at 12.08... NOT BAD AT ALL. 

The course was CSR in Latin America and it was very interesting. It's like hearing about the Philippines lang what with the very similar history and all. I recited a minimum of 3 times! Very proud of myself. Kinda kahiya at first cause we were in a class full of people taking up their masters and some taking up their PhDs also. But whatever. I like reciting. HAHA! 

We then had the first official get together for exchange students!!! Yay! 

 Butch looks funny here

Them two

My turn!!!

We first went on a campus tour but that's not really that important haha! In any case here are some pictures I got from Steph:

Library

Lecture Hall

We then went on a tour of the town and this adorable old lady from the town tourism office I think gave it:

The clearer picture from Steph

Aaand from my camera HAHA!

Our new friends!

At the garden of the Medicine Museum

Where Dr. Frankenstein supposedly studied

We went around the town for around an hour and a half but when Ms. Tourguide Lady saw how much we were freezing in the cold, cold, cold afternoon air, she decided to bring us back to the University already. All in all the tour was pretty interesting since we got to visit some new places in town and got to know some trivia about some places we've already visited(even places we just passed on a daily basis).

After the tour, we had a small get together at one of the classrooms in the New Building. It was super cool to see SO MUCH BEER inside a classroom :))

Yay!

Now for some pictures of the people from that afternoon-night:

Kim, Mo, Butch and I(from Steph)

Super irritating 'international look' face :|

Super.Labo.

Zem people!

Mo and I

Steph, Sanda? and I

David, Dominik, Peter, Leyre, Marco, Mo and Mikel

More pictures from Steph:


Marco Saguatti!

This guy's really funny!!! He talks with an Italian accent and now whenever we talk to him, we talk with an Italian accent also!!! HAHA!


JEANNETTE!!! OUR FAVORITE TUTOR!!! 
(I think she doesn't know her angle talaga promise cause she's pretts naman)

Chris, Dominik and Jeannette!

So funny this guy was all jumpy and shiz

This guy was being really energetic and stuff and we were laughing at how happy he was. He was holding a bottle and I asked him how many he's had (cause he was really out of it na) then he said: "Oh this is apple juice. I don't drink." SO.FUNNY. 


Steph and Butch left early as usual but I stayed cause I'm friendly like that. Had three or four bottles of beer which might seem a lot but really here it's totally normal. Think of how they see wine in Italy. Same :)

Really fun and funny night! Got to talk to and meet so many people from South Korea, China, Paris, Spain, Italy, Romania and elsewhere! I kept on going outside without my jacket or something like that and everyone kept on telling me that they applaud me for standing the cold. I don't know why but I seem to be really tough when it comes to cold weather. Labo!!!

Peter and I walked home together since he lives just 2 doors away from me. We talked pa for a while about how Slovakia is and how the Philippines is and he just kept on saying how whatever I said just sounded like a whole other universe to him. Haha! 

Went home after that(2 doors away haha) and slept! 

I've never had a more exciting first day of school!!!

Tschuss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment