Saturday, October 9, 2010

10.07.10, Ingolstadt: Sparkasse, Rathaus & an Unexpected Night Out

We had to register formally today at the University so we can really be called students of WFI. It was pretty easy and it kinda made official the fact that we're really here, and we're studying here, and we're living here. While waiting for Butch cause he was being so bagal, I had Steph take a picture of me:)


Finally, a student of the University! Yay! HAHA! 


We had to also put up a bank account today and it was super easy!!! They don't even make you pay or deposit anything if you're a student. We got it with the bank called Sparkasse which is a really good, big German bank:) Here's my temporary card:


We then had a meeting in my apartment(see? it's the best talaga; we have our meetings here pa HAHA )to discuss the countries and places we want to visit during our stay in Europe and we came up with a long ass list so let's just say we wanna visit every country possible:))


I was super bored come night time so I dressed up and went to Steph's apartment, wondering if she wanted to go out and eat or chill but then we ended up planning our Greece trip. It's gonna be from Dec 1 til 5. We're flying from Munich to Athens in the morning, staying a night in Athens, flying to Santorini the next day, spending two nights there, and flying back for one more night in Athens and then finally on the 5th, we have a morning flight to Munich:) SUPER KADUPER EXCITED!!! 

After the exhausting planning, Steph and I went to McDonald's for some close-to-midnight snack. I had a chicken burger and this was my drink:


No kidding. That was my drink:)) Then these boys started being all friendly cause of my Jager. I had them drink a few swigs and the next thing we know, Steph was getting from Jonas'(right) fries and even drank from his Coke. Kahiya.(Yes Canc, I'm exposing you right now.)They then invited us to go with them to this club called Maki. And since I was seriously getting hit with my Jager already, we went with them.



Outside the bar was a line of people waiting to get in. This girl Terry/Terri asked if I had a light and I said no, sorry and tried to look for someone who could give her a light. After which, she asked if Steph and I wanted to follow her and her girl friends in since they were on the guest list and so maybe we wouldn't have to line up anymore. So we did and instead of lining up and paying 8 Euros for entrance, Steph and I just strolled in and paid 2 E only. Her friends ended up being as nice as her! AMAZING GROUP OF GIRLS! 

The lovely ladies!(Uli, Steph, Me, Sarah, Terry)

Jonas also bought me beer. So on top of the half-flask of Jager that I drank(I DRANK SO MUCH OF IT!), I had pa beer. I died. I lost Steph cause she got stressed and left(Read her blog to find out why) without telling me! I ended up alone and cold, walking, scratch that, stumbling! home. I was crawling on my apartment's floor:)) Good times! 

Tschuss! 




No comments:

Post a Comment