Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10.15.10, Ingolstadt: The Real Weekend!

The weather's been looking real gloomy lately and there've been some drizzling going on so we all made Friday a boring, stay-in day. I came over to Steph's place to watch How to Lose a guy in 10 Days. Kate Hudson is such a cutie pie and of course Matthew McConaughey was handsome :)

Butch got something from my house and I was pleasantly surprised to see that he wrote a thank you note on my whiteboard.

What a Gentleman! HAHA!

We were all supposed to pass by Norma's but then I got tamad and I was painting my nails too so Steph and Butch went without me. 

We then went to my University's party at Harderstraße 27 but by the time we got there(a quarter to 11 or so), the place was so packed that there was a line outside. We had to wait around 30-40 minutes to no avail. When we were already near the door, this guy said stuff in German which we guess meant we had to wait for people to leave so that we could get in. Having waited for so long already, we just had enough and we decided to move to Maki.

TOP: Maki Stamp
BOTTOM: Suxul Stamp

Maki though was kinda empty and while I enjoyed electro, the two others didn't and we had to move to Suxul since for sure, one of its two floors was gonna play something familiar sounding. See, Suxul has a ground floor and a basement. They usually play electro-house and hiphop-pop on either floor. True enough, when we got to Suxul the basement was super packed with people dancing to both mainstream, oldschool and not so mainstream hiphop!!! Yay!

Us three(from Steph)

Olli and I

At Suxul, I met this guy named Olli who bought me a drink! Really nice! He even let me taste his which was a mix of RedBull and Vodka. They like mixing RedBull with their drinks here!!! Steph and Butch went home early while Olli and I talked. He mostly just taught me German. I mostly just forgot all of it!

On my way out of Sausalitos(Suxul and Sausalitos are kinda adjoined), I met some people who were really nice!!! I met Helen, Nicola and Mike, Patrick and Felix who brought me home. Really nice people! My third car ride! Yay! 

Nicola and Helen; they're best friends I think(Stolen from Nicola's facebook)

Mike, Patrick and Felix(Stole this from Patrick's facebook also! haha! I didn't have a picture!)

I buzzed at Canc's door at around 3 am:) Really had fun this night! Meeting nice people is amazing!!!

I checked my facebook and saw that Patrick invited me to a football game for the next day(Saturday) and I really wanted to watch so I said okay! Yay!

Tschuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment