Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10.14.10, Ingolstadt: First Day of Our Weekend!!!

My day started with me eating this wonderful meal!!!

Torta

Burgkrone Helles

We then went around town and withdrew money, ate and walked more. Early afternoon, Butch and I went to the pockeet garden to chill. I drank half of my morning's beer(I didn't naman finish it during brunch okay?) and we just talked more. He was wearing the ugliest outfit ever. Much like Steph's outfit from a couple of night before.

Butch and ze pocket garden

His ugly outfit

On the way back to our apartments, I made Butch open his mail to check if we received our Sparkasse cards already! And yay! We did!

My Sparkasse ATM/Credit Card!!!

During the night time, we went out and we were originally intending to go to Maki. But it was closed:| So we went to GoldBraun instead which is a cafe/bar adjoining Lago which is a real bar.

Gold Braun

GoldBraun

Lago

Lago 

We had a couple of beers at the two places and when we recognized the songs, we'd dance or bob our heads to the music. Very chill. We were outside and about to go home(Lago and GoldBraun were both closing) when 1. we saw this amazingly foggy view(OH NO WINTER!) and 2. were invited by a bunch of people to move to Amadeus which is a rock bar haha!


We went with them and I really enjoyed the music. I mean it was rock but I kinda like rock. Thanks in part to myself but also to my brother who kept on playing rock songs back home. There was a little bit of Nirvana, some Avenged Seven fold and so on.


This guy wanted to buy me a drink and I gladly accepted it and he started twirling me around, saying I was pretty and my only reply was: My friends are leaving and I have to go! Sorry! HAHA! Why ba? He was so kulit e. Eugh. Boys. 

Tschuss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment