Saturday, October 9, 2010

10.08.10, Ingolstadt: Course Registration & First Night Out Complete!

We had to pass by school at around 4pm so that we can sign up for subjects. It was kinda kagulo. I swear, us Ateneans have it easy na with our Aisis enlistment. Such stress over subjects should be a crime:)) But whatever, we were able to pick proper subjects nonetheless. 



Here's our final list of subjects:

Classes end on Wednesdays! What.Up.

Butch was unable though to sign-up cause his student account was getting all f-ed up so he has to go back to school on Monday and fix his courses.

We went home first after and I cooked dinner. Not very sure what it was exactly. Some rice mixed with meat and egg and Oyster Sauce shiznit. Point is, it was good and it was my first time ever in my whole entire life to cook rice! Yay me! 


At around half past 11, we all went out and we decided to go to Suxul, a bar in the city center. It was around a 10 minute walk from our apartments so it wasn't that bad but it was cold and since it's hot inside any establishment here, we couldn't really pile on clothes. And so we had to endure the cold 10 minute walk so we could have our first ever night out together. The entrance fee was 7 Euros but what the hell. Our first time to go out anyways.

My Suxul Stamp

Here are some pictures of our night out:)

The DJs Booth

The DJ played a mixture of mainstream hiphop, unfamiliar hiphop and electro. Good enough I guess seeing as Europeans are really into Electro, House and Trance anyways. It was refreshing to hear familiar songs though:) 



Steph, Butch and I

I met these boys who lived somewhat near Pfaffenhofen(a town 30 minutes away from Ingolstadt) outside when I bummed from them. They said they had a driver who'd bring them home. That was kinda surprising to me cause no one here really has a driver:)) Pictured next, are the boys and the funny bouncer who kept on asking us to take pictures of him or with him. He'd check pa the photo and say if he was happy with it already or if he wanted one more:)) HAHA! 

Tobias, Tobias and Mr. Bouncer Dude

Mr. Bouncer, also carried me in one picture but I have to steal that photo from Steph some time soon:)

We left Suxul at around half past 2 because Butch was really um, shall I say traumatized. Not my story to tell and he'd kill me if I did so, I won't go into detail anymore. They were hungry so we stopped by a Mickey Ds:)) Good that we have one halfway between the bar and our apartments. Even in Germany, the best end to a night out is food tripping at the nearest McDonald's!

Steph and Butch's food

They gave us free yummy cupcake! 

Cause of Butch's traumatizing experience and my tipsy state, I started laughing uncontrollably and I caught the attention of this group of people who obviously were also ending a night out. Susanne asked me "What's so funny?" I pointed at Butch and replied: "Him." And so they laughed also cause I was laughing and it was altogether just a laugh fest:)) Susanne and her other friend, Alexandra, are now my facebook friends:))

Kawawa cause he got traumatized:( HAHA

Loved this day also! But then again, I've been loving every single day:)) Might go out again tonight as it is a Saturday night. We'll see:)

Tschuss! 


No comments:

Post a Comment