Saturday, October 16, 2010

10.11.10, Ingolstadt: Yet Another Chill Day

I cooked Fish Palak for brunch today!!! It's a recipe I experimented on after eating in a restaurant in Munich that served Indian food. REALLY YUMMY! It's a mixture of spinach, curry and other spices. 




While eating, Marcus, my friend from Berlin(met him at Oktoberfest) chatted with me in facebook. I commented on a picture of us saying "Can't believe we thought he was bading" because we really did think he was. Turns out he just has a girlfriend that's why he was kinda keeping to himself at the beginning of the night. Anyways, he saw it and asked me what "bading" meant. I just said "You know, like "mean" or "bad". HAHA! Whatever. He bought it. 

We went around this bookstore along Theresienstrasse today and I found a book whose author has Tiptip's last name. I took a picture of it cause I thought her last name's really unique and apparently, not so much!


Super cool the sofa at the bookstore. Really allows you to chill! 


We headed to school after to run yet more errands. On the way there, this store called Room had this shirt outside that you can sign(it was mostly a shirt store; think Team Manila). And this was written on it. Thought it was cute. 

 Like Pursuit of Happyness lang

On the way back from school, I bought these plant thingies from Rosenrot. I needed to breathe more life into my "downstairs area" so this purchase was definitely a must. I've been meaning to buy plants for a while now so this was by far one of the most rewarding purchases I've made!!!





We then made Butch take a picture copying this ad we saw in a magazine from Maximilian from the day before. It was just too funny. We decided that since Steph had Felicidades. I can have naman Who Is Patrizia?

The Ad

Butch's version

Butch keeps on pointing out this salon called Love Your Hair Club which happens to almost always be empty. He keeps on saying "walang members yun club nila". We ALWAYS crack up in laughter when he says this so I finally took a picture of the place. 


We then headed over to Norma's, our favorite grocery to buy a few essentials. Upon getting home, Steph and I watched two episodes of Gossip Girl. WE TOTALLY LOVE THE NEW SEASON! Steph had the ugliest outfit ever. Ever. So I had to take a picture of her in it. I die. 



Very ugly outfit by the girl behind Felicity herself :|

Our neighbor from apartment #6, Peter Krajnak, doorbelled while we were watching and invited us to an inuman at the tower/community room at our place. We decided to go so we can socialize with our schoolmates and apartment-mates naman. 

The door to the tower was locked though so we ended up drinking at Peter's place and there were just 7 of us there. 

Attendance:
1. Peter - Slovakia
2. Mikhel - Spain
3. Marco - Italy
4. Panjee - Philippines
5. Steph - Philippines
6.-7. Two not so friendly girls from Romania 

Steph went ahead sometime past midnight but I ended up going home at half past two since I was talking to Peter about how pretty the Philippines is, or better yet, can be. 

Tschuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment