Tuesday, October 26, 2010

10.21.10, Ingolstadt: T Minus -3 and Counting:(

Today started with me watching a bit of Alice In Wonderland since I haven't yet. I couldn't finish it since we all had to go to school and fix one last subject of ours. 

Janine/Jini, one of the two girls I met at Oktoberfest when I went a second time, messaged me in facebook saying she's gonna visit tomorrow, Friday and that we should all hang out. Such a nice girl! She was visiting Miki, the second girl, since Miki lived here in Ingolstadt. Jini's from Munich btw and they're really good friends. Course I said yes :)

We walked to the uni at around 3 pm and found a bunch of the other international students waiting outside our professor's door already. 

Mo was so cute. While waiting in the hallway, he told me I was like the Energizer Bunny cause I was so full of energy last night at Suxul. I told him everyone back home knows me as that already. My energy talaga transcends intercultural barriers. Amazing. HAHA!

We entered the professor's office soon after and needless to say, it wasn't a very enjoyable visit. He was being mean and standoff-ish and we just didn't at all like it. We ended up getting different time slots for the course Business Fiction. Canc wasn't able to unfortunately and she had to find another class na lang. HASSLE.

We went straight to the library thereafter to get the required book from Prof. Deidrich for Business Fiction. And it was kind of a confusing trip. HAHA! We managed to find the book after many questions and searching though :)

:)

We went home after that but not without passing first Viktualienmarkt for food. We had pizza which was yum :) We hadn't eaten the whole day and that was around 4.30 already and it was very satisfying!

Butch went ahead while Steph and I passed by H&M first. Got a lot of nice stuff for me, my dad and my brother!!! Here's my favorite purchase:

Star Wars Darth Vader Sweater!
Oh and I love the sneakers also
And. I was wearing shorts.

Stephanie and I passed by Norma for a bunch of things. Most importantly for water and other drinks. I first deposited my empty drinks bottles into this machine that in turn gave me discount receipts. You get 25 cents for giving back the bottles; almost the same price of the water itself... HAHA! 

Water/Juice Bottle Machine (from Steph)

I bought quite a lot of stuff while Steph who didn't have much money bought a little lang. The water we got though came in a pack of six 1,5 liter bottles. We were dying trying to carry them so even though the trip from Norma to the Rathaus was just normally a minute's walk, we took the bus. The Harderstraße bus stop(near Norma) is actually just a bus stop away from the Rathausplatz one. The driver kept on laughing at us cause he said, in very rough English, that he just didn't understand why we had to take the bus. I kept on telling Steph in Filipino that if he just knew how heavy our purchases were, he'd understand. That was a very funny bus ride experience. Nice driver pa!!!

Peter came over around an hour after I got home for our Customer Management Case Paper. I was doing most of the typing and stuff since, even according to him, my English is really good. HAHA! We finished after around 3 hours :) Not cramming anymore HAHA! Hopefully I get to continue with this in the Philippines.

We've been here in Germany for a month today exactly and I was very restless and wanted to celebrate. But we were tired and Thursday nights are boring here so I just watched Alice in Wonderland again. After that, I watched the Google Weather app on my dashboard as the temperature it showed dropped to 0, -2 and finally -3 degrees! I found this very exciting so I visited Steph just so I could feel the cold air outside. So cold but my body didn't mind apparently cause this was my outfit:



Oh and now, even I have a picture of our ugly shoes-socks outfit:))

Super ugleh.

Steph who is, according to her, 'malamigin' was wearing this:

Now this is cold weather clothing. 

I was appalled at the messiness of Steph's place and had to take pictures of it. I swear. My place really is the nicest, most functional and most comfortable of all!


Her makeshift trashcan :|


How can you even sleep on this bed?!

Anyways, I went home after a while na rin while Steph and Butch worked on their own paper. Kinda sad we didn't celebrate our first monthsary but it's okay since one, according to Steph last night at exactly midnight in Suxul we were celebrating anyways and two, tomorrow we'll be at Eiskeller(club/bar) with Jini and Miki.

Tschuss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment