Thursday, October 21, 2010

10.19.10: Second Day of Class!!!

I was a tad bit running late again for this day but I made it fairly on time. Had hot cocoa once more! This drink is really growing on me!

We had Customer Management at 12.15 and it all sounded very similar to marketing. The teacher was very enthusiastic(maybe TOO enthusiastic even?) but at least he's not at all boring.

We have around 6 Case Papers which is kinda okay but then hassle a bit(haha! sorry! kidding! we're here to study pala haha!). We were supposed to do it in pairs and since I was quite sure Steph and Butch weren't gonna be as willing as I was to pair with someone else, I just took the initiative to look for an exchange student pair. I didn't find any really cause I was worried about the travelling around a lot thing being an issue and so the professor said he'd handle all the pairings instead. Whew!

Canc took a picture of us and here it is:

Friends from China!

We went to Viktualienmarkt after for our favorite Döner ever: Lara's Döner!!! Steph and Butch had their usual Döner mit Reis(Turkey with rice) while I got Döner mit Pommes(Turkey with fries). The serving here's super super super big and so I had mine for take away. I ate less than half of it haha! 

Finally! Viktualienmarkt!

We had some alone time first when we got back home and then we planned our trips and buying our tickets again! Took us so long!!! HAY! After that, I just stayed in while Steph and Butch planned their London trip! Party at Suxul tomorrow so I'm saving my energy for that :))

Tschuss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment