Thursday, October 14, 2010

10.10.10, Ingolstadt: Sunday is Family Day!

Sunday started with us having lunch at Maximilian Cafe & Bar at Spitalstrasse. I had something to eat for lunch so I just ate pizza while Butch and Steph got also spicy wings. The funniest thing is that we kept on putting this white thing on our food and after 30 minutes or so I realized it was sugar and not salt. 




We went home after that but not without taking pictures of myself HAHA! Whatever. The first one's scary. It's all weird and shit. The next is blurry. But I don't have any better versions so deal with it. 





I walked to mass at around 5:40 pm that day alone. Butch and Steph as usual were taking so long to get ready and I left them. On my way, this guy started talking to me and here's a summary of our conversation:

Man: Entschuldigung(Excuse me)! German, german, german...
Me: Entschuldigung. Ich ferstayeh nicht.(I'm sorry. I don't understand.)
Man: Excuse me! You are so beautiful!
Me: Danke schonn!(Thank you very much!)
Man: German, german, german...
Me: Ciao!

I got so stressed with him I just said bye:)) I don't know what he was one but he for sure was on something haha! 

Mass that Sunday was beautiful!!!

The choir was singing in Latin half of the time and they were singing opera-like!
The band was consisted of a church organ, violins, and trumpet-like instruments, basta brass shiz.
They were playing stuff from Mozart and I swear! It was like watching a play or a classical musical but inside a church! Imagine Da-Vinci-Code-classical-composer music but during mass. I died! Looked like they were inaugurating a new parish priest and the service was so long with speeches pa and stuff that we ended up visiting first the tiny museum while waiting for the final blessing.

 The tiny church museum!


The beaut church!(from Steph)

Afterwards, we went to Granada to eat but I was full since I ate before mass.



Butch and I

That day ended simply. It was a nice and peaceful family day, I must say!

Tschuss!



No comments:

Post a Comment