Friday, October 22, 2010

10.20.10, Ingolstadt: First party with our new friends: First Time, First Shot!

Woke up kinda late today. I checked facebook and saw that Dominik sent me a message inviting me to a pre-game thing at the common room of the studentenwerk(student housing?) near Kreuztor. He said a bunch of them were gonna go there before the party at Suxul and that I should go. He said to invite Steph and Butch which I did(and to no avail). 

I asked Peter if he knew where this place was cause he's friends with a lot of them and he said that if I were ready by 8.30 that he'd bring me there! So nice!

My neat whiteboard with my weekly schedule and my 'Places to Visit' list:)

Sometime in the afternoon, David (Yulo) messaged me in facebook and we talked about his Salamanca life and my Ingolstadt life, our plans in general, our plans for Christmas and stuff and meeting up somewhere, sometime. Then I Oovoo-ed with him, Francis(Escaler--> right?) and Balili. It was so funny cause I barely know them HAHA! WHATEVER. Haha! 

Really excited to see David sometime around November when Steph and Butch are in London. I'm really lazy to fix my UK Visa so as much as I'd want to go to London, I'm gonna go meet up with David in Salamanca or Madrid or wherever in Spain instead. REALLY REALLY EXCITED!!! I THINK I'LL CRY! As I always do when I see people from the Philippines! 

Sunny skies!

Weather today was sooo weird!!! It was rainy and cloudy most of the day but at around 5 or so, the weather turned nice... After 30 minutes, it was back to being rainy and cold!!!

I started fixing up at 7 cause I take forever to fix up. I finally wore my blue and black long-sleeved short dress from Zara which I bought more than a year ago! HAHA! E it's long-sleeved e! Too hot for the Philippines but perfect for Germany!

At around 8.30 Peter rang my doorbell and we walked to the place. He had to pass by school first so he just dropped me off at Gluck'n? Something like that. Didn't want to go to the pre-game thing alone! I had a beer for just 1,30 Euro! Super cheap! Then after that he got me again and we went to the common room already :)

Their dorm had a different set-up from ours. It's a building with rooms and a common kitchen, like that. While I still like ours better cause we have our own place talaga, I love how their place is like 30 seconds from school only! Not like ours which is 8 minutes or so! I need that! I'm always running late! 

I saw Leyre, Mikel, Marco there first. Marco was supposed to cook for me cause he's Italian right and I love Italian food and I reminded him of this promise. He said he did cook but since I wasn't there, Mikel ate my share:)) So funny!

We moved to the common room after and soon the people from Korea and China arrived, also Dominik. He made us Tequila Sunrise...s :) Yum! We then played this entertaining yet irritating(I kept on having to drink cause I kept on making mistakes) card-drinking game where you pick a card and with it comes a consequence or rule or something(Q: Question Master; 10: everyone drinks; etc). It was fun but very tricky. Good times though!

Some pictures at the common room:

Dominik and Min?/Mien?/Ming?

Mo, David and I

All of us! Except Kim!

At around quarter to 11 we moved to Suxul. The party's name was First Time, First Shot and first 250 people who come get free shots! I had Bailey's and it was really yummy!

We all headed downstairs where the coat deposit place was since the others all had to leave their coats. While downstairs I saw Laurin at the DJs booth and I said hi. After the others deposited their shiz, I introduced them to Laurin :) He was spinning electro ish songs downstairs while upstairs it was more Dance Music. He was really good though! Mixing electro with really good hiphop/alternative songs! WE LOVED HIS SET! Steph and I were really dancing like how we usually do back in Manila!

Laurin and His friend

Some other people started to arrive and it all became really gulo after around 30 minutes. I, in usual Panjee fashion, kept on trying to make everyone dance. We were in a circle and I kept on inviting people to be in the middle and to dance. The people here and even the ones from Asia don't really dance like we do. But then again, we Filipinos dance very enthusiastically. Me especially. HAHA! So I also took it upon myself to teach the girls how to dance. They're really shy and when it comes to dancing, I'm really not. HAHA! 

Some pictures from the party:

<3

Mo, Butch, Dominik, Min?/Mien?/Ming? and Kim

Dominik and I

Min?/Mien?/Ming?, Tauen, Marco and I. And Laurin.

Leyre, Marco, Dominik, Mikel and I

We also saw Heidi, Gia's friend, and her friend! Yay! 

Friends!

Love you even though you're mean to me :(

Leyre, Marco, Canc, Mo and I

I love Leyre!

Peter, Mikel, Marco, Stephanie and I

So happy I looked like I was crying na haha!

I really thought this guy was friends with our friends...
Apparently no one knew him :))

Butch, Stephanie, Kim, Marco, Dominik, Mikel and David

Super pretty Canc. Super pogi Butch.

That's Maria one of the heads of the Welcome Team!
She's so nice and she always smiles! I love her!
And that's Butch:| He's pogi daw. HAHA!

The guy in purple's so funny. He just joined our circle and started dancing like CRAYZAY. 
Butch loved that face that night. 
Oh and I'm there at the back!

Jingqian and Lin!
I loved teaching Lin how to dance!

GERMANEY! HEY! 

Went upstairs to have a breather and met this guy! Really nice! I went back downstairs after a while :)

Kristoph/Kristoff/Christoph and I

Towards the end of the night Dominik and I went upstairs again to just chill na talaga. It was around two or two thirty and I was just tired. Steph and Butch left cause Butch was really kinda out of it already. This was his face by around 2 am:

"Sobrang lasing ko na!"

Had fun talking! STUDY IN THE PHILIPPINES!

At around 3, Dominik and I decided to leave so we went back downstairs. He got his coat while I got my bag from Laurin(he kept it inside the booth for me THANKS!!! SUPER SUPER THANKS!) but Laurin invited me to come join him and his friends inside the booth and I got super hiya cause he's been so nice and I said sure. I said bye to Dominik and I enjoyed Laurin's music for around half an hour more :)

Finally went home and it was really cold! Plus my feet hurt:( HAHA! Oh well, the price I had to pay for a fun night out was nothing compared to how fun the fun night out was.

A couple of my favorite pictures of the three of us from that night:


LOVE YOU BOTH!

Tschuss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment