Wednesday, October 20, 2010

10.16.10, Ingolstadt: Football Afternoon and Movie Night!

Had this for brunch today. YUM!!!

Fish with Bolognese sauce and Cheese on top.

I thought I had to go to the game at Asamstraße by myself but then Patrick said that he'd just pick me up and so he did! He was with his friend Edward(Eddie/Eddi/Edi/Eddy?) when he picked me up and he drove to the stadium while talking to me about being a student here, him and Edward working at Audi and pointing out some sites/places to me on our way to the field.

It was really cold outside and watching the game in the cold was bearable but not ideal at all. I remember watching games back home where it's so hot you need an umbrella. Here you need a heater and shiz HAHA! Patrick's team won 2-1 :) Yay for him!


Patrick then showed me more sites and shiz on the way home like the ice hockey arena and so on. HAHA! 

Patrick driving his Audi. He likes Hiphop. He was blasting it in his car. Thank god.

When I got home, we three came together to watch Pearl Harbor. Butch had a no talking rule; a rule that Steph and I found very hard to follow! Steph kept on crying throughout the WHOLE MOVIE. I only cried when Josh Hartnett my love died. So sad. I even screamed so loud when it happened. I cried after screaming, Steph continued to cry and Butch started to laugh :| 

After the movie, Butch who followed his rule of no talking went through his bullet point-ed comments. Weirdo. He actually typed his comments in his phone while the movie was playing... So. labo. HAHA! 

Puffy-eyed from crying :(

I went home after that and ate this:


We were supposed to go out but the movie ended at 10.30 and it was raining and it was cold so we all just stayed in. I would've wanted to go out BUT F THE WEATHER!!! HATED IT!!!

Tschuss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment