Tuesday, November 9, 2010

10.26.10, Ingolstadt: Have Permit - Can Travel & Beats for Charity!


Finally got our residence permits!!!

Today is one glorious day!!!

Went to Sparkasse at around lunch time to get our bank statements and headed to the Rathaus to finally submit completely our necessary documents. They were gonna have their lunch break already though so we needed to wait for around an hour and a half or so. Went to Viktualienmarkt where I again got my favorite Doner mit Pommes!!! 

Back at the Rathaus, Steph and I were internally squealing and we were so giddy as our interviewers separately finalized our permits and stuck them on our passports!!! YAY! One of the happiest moments in our lives!!! This means we can now finally travel!!!

We went to school hurriedly right after since we had a 2 pm class. Sadly, out of the 11 people who signed up for the course, only 4 of us were there to attend the first session. Miscommunication definitely in terms of the schedule! I felt bad for the professor and his 2 other associates! But it's okay. We tried to make the most out of our first Global Corporate Involvement in Education class.

After this, we went to Granada and Butch and Steph ate. I was still full from my Doner and so I just had this glass of beer:


And then I had a mini photo shoot inside the restaurant cause I was bored! Thank you Butchy!!!





I took a picture of them also cause I got hiya that it was just all of me. HAHA!


We went home to plan our Belgium - Netherlands trip quick cause we wanted to buy our Eurails(unlimited-ish international train passes) immediately in Munich and leave either by tomorrow night or Thursday early morning! Wasn't sooo bad but it was kinda a rushed plan! HAHA! We were sooooo itching to get to other countries na talaga! 

Heidi, friend of Gia's also who's now our friend na rin, organized an event for her org called Beats for Charity. It was in Maki and course, since we're such good friends(haha) we went to support her. Hung out with Steph and Butch at first and then also with Laurin, Selim and Marcel and a bunch of their friends after a while. REALLY FUN NIGHT! Butch went home early though cause he was tired. Marcel and Selim brought Steph home while Laurin brought me. They're so nice talaga I die :)

Here're some pictures from that night!!!

 Pogi naman!

 :)

Steph & Heidi

 Laurin & Selim

Pimpin' Steph

 :)

 Super sungit bouncers:))

Selim(all my friends now have crushes on him) & Marcel(him too)

Congratulations Heidi!

 
Laurin and I

 The entrance thing

 Funny guy from France!

 :)
  
<3

Tschuss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment