Wednesday, November 3, 2010

10.24.10, Ingolstadt: My First non-boring Sunday night!!!

Sundays are usually bleh here in Ingolstadt and Germany in general and today was no exception. Went and heard mass with Steph. It was raining on our way there and we died with tiredness and the cold nighttime air. Steph and I went home after eating at McDonald's. See? Boring. 

Butch finally arrived from Munich today though! So that's good news! :) He stayed in Munich while Stephanie and I went home last night.

Laurin texted and invited me to go to Sausalitos to meet his other friends, talk and grab a beer and I happily obliged. Really boring talaga Sunday nights here. This was a glorious development to(grammar check!) my night! Swear! :)) 

He picked me up at around 20 or 25 past ten and we just chilled and talked in Sausalitos til about 1. I met his two friends Selim and Marcel and I found all three of them really funny and nice! Super happy I'm now kinda friends with them! We talked about Laurin's stay in the Philippines, Tagaytay, Boracay, Philippine MMDA and German Polizei, Gia and a bunch of other things. 

Outside, as we were about ready to leave, Selim and Laurin decided to have a short race. Selim won :)) I found that funny. I didn't know guys their age found boyish things fun anymore. HAHA!

Laurin brought me home and when I said I really like the songs he played in his car, he said I can give him an external hard drive and he'll copy one of his playlists for me(he's a dj). Noice!

Simple yet definitely not boring Sunday night in Ingolstadt!!! Good conversation with good people :)

Tschuss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment