Wednesday, November 3, 2010

10.25.10, Ingolstadt: LONG, LONG, LONG SCHOOL DAY!!!

Today, most of our classes started already. For real this time. Stress of my life.

Had to wake up at about 7 for an 8 am Services Marketing class. We found out that the schedule on the website of the school was incorrect and that this class coincided with our Customer Management class and since I honestly like the Services Marketing professor more than I do the other one, I dropped it and opted to sign up for Global Corporate Involvement in Education instead. Steph and Butch wanted to keep Customer Management and so during the break, they informed the professor of this choice and left for the 10.30 am or 11 am Customer Management class. 

Services Marketing ended at around 11:45 and I had CSR in Latin America at 12. I met the other two at the lobby where they told me that they wanted to drop na lang Customer Management cause they think also now that the Services Marketing is the way better choice. CSR was kinda boring and I didn't get to recite cause I was dying with the lecturer's monotone. Eugh. He's a nice person. Just very boring. 

After that class we had a 30 minute break and then on to our Business Fiction class which was at 2. Professor Deidrich actually surprised us when he turned out to be a fun and less severe teacher(not like when we met him last Thursday!). We all really like Business Fiction now. Light yet very mentally stimulating nonetheless! :)

At 4 or 4.30 we had moved on to our Deutsch A1 class. See? Full day!!! Ms. Susanna Wagner, our instructor, is the nicest sweetest professor I've ever had to date! We learned the basics during the session and we really are happy we're improving our skillz:))

MY TEN HOUR DAY IN SCHOOL FINALLY ENDED AFTER DEUTSCH. THANK YOU JESUS.

We passed by Ganghofer(a bookstore) at around 6 for some required books. After which, Steph and Butch headed home while I went to Muller(some one-stop store that's like a mini-grocery) for a few more school supplies. Finally! I feel like a student na:))

I left my key inside my house so I had to have Butch open my door for me when I got home. You see, we exchanged one of our two keys to the house so just in case one of us forgets/loses it, we're covered. He told me he had a surprise for me and he brought out our signed, stamped and mailed rental contracts! YAY!!! This meant that we were allowed na to get residence permits! I was so happy I dropped to the floor in a happy kind of shock! Tomorrow we could finally get our residence permits and TRAVEL! WHAT. UP.

That night, I was so tired and bored that I ended up making this video of me for my barkada:

Cover of Heartbeat by Enrique Iglesias ft. Nicole Scherzinger

 I'm sure my friends will get so irritated and that's exactly what I was going for :)) 

That's it for my day!

Tschuss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment